slutty girls showing your bra, oh how you hurt my eyes



I think the title of the post says it all but I'll elaborate just a bit more for the fun of it. I can't help but notice
that more and more girls are getting more and more slutty/trashy and the classy girls are few and far between. perhaps the way to get 'LIKES' on Facebook these days is to show your bra or half your cleavage or get shitfaced in a club and lay on the floor/couch/or bar in some pose that is an attempt to be sexy but sadly comes out whorish.
Every lady should have a sign on their door saying "ALCOHOL IS NOT AN EXCUSE TO BE A SLUT" that way before they leave the house they'll have some sort of sense injected into their brains.
my eyes litterally start watering in pain everytime a nude or partcially nude photo of a girl claiming to be a model and validates these photos by saying they're "art" pops up. well ok sweetie whatever floats your boat but we both know that's not the real reason you're posing naked.
I'm sorry I have no right to judge you, I don't know what you're going through. you probably have dreams and goals that you want to reach and this is the only way you think you can make it, be that as it may you should have some decency and self respect for yourself..those men who "LIKE" and comment on your fb photos well I could go on a tirade about them but you're the one putting yourself out there for that nonsense.
dressing up as a whore isn't the way to go. showing your bra in public isn't sexy, it's trashy.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts