January 30

Don't be those neighbors: the loud, smelly, annoying neighbors

it just so happens that the people who live in the room directly across from where I am living get on my nerves on an almost daily basis. they open their door so whatever smells and fumes gathered inside are then released into the hallway filling my lungs and nostrils with the stench of smelly socks, cigarettes, leftover food and stinky sweaty odors every time I walk out, to the point my lungs just want to shrivel up and die.
I've given them the evil eye many times and covered my nose is disgust while walking past to show how much I am appalled by what they are doing but do they care? no. do they try become better neighbors? no. instead they continue to pour their stench out into the hallway for all other occupants to inhale.
as if that wasn't rude enough they have regular days where they play their music extra loud...with the door open...I believe I have been nice enough and given them enough chances and ample time to mend their ways but it seems they're pretty dumb and reporting them is the next logical thing to do. sorry neighbors but i've had enough of your noise and stench.

Comments

Popular Posts