September 15 2013

I never really like the way girls can be so fake, I mean they'll blatantly admit to disliking a certain person and have so much against them then they'll turn around and to the same person they so dislike suddenly act all friendly and chat with them and laugh with them like nothing ever happened and as soon as they part ways they're back to disliking them and talking shit again.

This kind of behaviour has always baffled me, I'm the kind of person where if I don't like you I won't hang out with you, I'll avoid you and you'll know exactly why I don't like you or won't want to hang out or around you because I will confront you with the issue and if said issue cannot be solved then there really is no reason for us to even talk.

 I see this scenario happening over and over again in the land of females and every time it happens I just shake my head and chuckle because it's stupid and immature and well I really doubt the female race will ever evolve out of this kind of behaviour, of course there are the few females who are straight forward when it comes to this kind of stuff and they don't like to be tangled up in any kind of silly drama and those are usually the people I become good friends with because we see eye to eye on the subject and can thus get along quite well.

Here's how I see it, if you don't like me, if I annoy you in some way or you just don't like me for no reason then I would prefer you told me why that way we can either work it out and overcome this difference and I can stop doing whatever it is I do that annoys you or in the case that we just don't like each other then it will be a mutual dislike and no one has to pretend to be friendly thus saving us both the energy of having to pretend or be pretended to because I do believe that people can see right through the pretence and that's honestly a lot more insulting then just not talking to them at all. I would much rather have someone completely ignore me than pretend to be happy to see me. YOU FEEL ME BRO


Comments

  1. I FEEL YA BRO.

    I'm totally there with you on the keeping it real front.
    Can't stand fake ass betches! xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts