February 27, 2014

                           

this is pretty much the exercise I did today and hey man going to bed at 11pm then waking up at 5:30am the following morning for a shoot then going for a nice long walk wasn't easy but I knew I wasn't gonna do my usual workout routine and I did want to get a bunch of stuff from Villa so I just walked there and I'm proud of myself :D

it's the first time I've used the Lorna Jane app to track my walk, I've only used the Pedometer and RunKeeper before. I can't say which is better yet, gotta give it a few more trial runs but so far I like it. it also tracks running and cycling but I wasn't able to play music like I can in RunKeeper or maybe I just couldn't find that option, I don't know, like I said must give it a few more trial runs :)

Comments

  1. Your topic is quite different and it has lot for me to understand in it.I would recommend it to my students as well for their information.Thank you for sharing this. Go with site profile picture to know top hashtag on instagram.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts