TTAfoodcrawl: Asian5 Dubai

ASIAN5 DUBAI 
(Asian street food with a twist of awesome)

















I tried the vegetarian tom yum soup and the second it touched my tongue I knew it was made by a Thai chef haha! it was so good, the perfect amount of chili and herbs👌🏼
As recommended by the staff I had the seafood wok as well (definitely not for one person! so much food it's enough for two meals if not more!) I tried. I really tried but I also wanted to save room for dessert so I didn't eat it all. 
They have homemade coconut ice cream which reminded me of home♥️ The interior decor gives the place a modern quirky vibe and it's perfect for a lunch break to pop in for some delicious Asian food. 
I'm so happy it's literally down the road from home. 
For EK staff we get 10% off with our special pink cards for dine in as well😉

Comments

Popular Posts