Dear Diary: Life Update

Oh geez it’s been a hot minute since I’ve been on here. Got side tracked with life and went the whole instagram route but I’ve always loved keeping a journal/diary and writing things down and I missed it to be honest. So here goes. Let’s try put the last year in a blog post that isn’t a gazillion words long haha.

The biggest most important update in my life is that I have adopted two doggies here in Dubai. Meet Boomer 



Boomer (MALE) is a Saluki mix who I rescued from a kill shelter on May 08, 2019. He’s the best dog ever and I’m so happy he’s in my life even when at times he irritates the shit out of me. 

Puppy number 2 is Bailey: 



Bailey (FEMALE) is half pug half husky. Please don’t ask how that happened because I’m baffled but anyways it happened and this little terror is the sweetest thing ever. We have a routine when I’m on days off and in Dubai. We go for a 5k run in the morning before it gets too hot and then they sleep all day, if it’s a rest day for me we all cuddle up on the couch and sleep. It’s the best thing guys. Sleeping with doggies using you as a pillow, it’s calming in so many ways. 

I take them for 2 runs a day (morning and evening) so they burn all the energy they have saved up thus removing the probability of them destroying something valuable. 

Having puppies in my life means I survive off naps and I now plan my life around them and I’m constantly thinking and making sure they are taken care of. It teaches me daily to be selfless and sacrifice and even though I’m exhausted at times I know that they really don’t have anyone other than me so that makes me want to take the bestest care of them. 

Right so other than that big news life has been pretty much the same. I’ve taken up more food reviews for Instagram work but flying is still my job and I love it.  

I was just in Bangkok for 2 days with work and I got to see and spend time with my siblings as well as eat all the food and stock up on my Thai snacks. If you know me in person then you know that snacks are life haha






Boomer has gotten to know that when my uniform comes on and my suitcase comes out that I’ll be leaving for a bit so he starts acting up but thankfully I have an amazing pet sitter who loves to take care of them and spend time looking after them so I’m not worried about them. 



Spent a day in NYC last month and the weather was fantastic! My girl Lucille also flew in from Toronto to spend the day with me 


It was a great day to say the least. 

Basically been lots of flying, lots of eating, lots of sleeping, lots of working out the past year. I’m just gonna add my September 2019 roster here as well... so next month I have:

• 2 Riyadh turnarounds

• London Heathrow 

• London Stansted 

• Singapore 

• Toronto

• Melbourne 

I can’t complain. Work is work and each flight is what you make of it :) I try to enjoy everyday no matter what because honestly life is too short to be grumpy❤️ 

I’m off to dinner now because the food is calling me!

xoxo Chloe 💋 

                                                  INSTAGRAM: thethairishadventures

                                                  YOUTUBE: The Thairish Adventures

Comments

  1. We are best Rent a Car in Islamabad, Rawalpindi and Pakistan New Models of Honda City, Honda Civic, Corolla, Prado, Land Cruiser. SA Islamabad Car Rental is a standout Rent a Car in Islamabad and Rawalpindi Car Rental Services. A trip to Murre, Northern Areas from Islamabad in Cheap Rates. Call 03165167043
    http://sa-rentacar.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to testify to everyone on how my husband and i got children after our 5 years of marriage. we got married and we could not conceive a child we have been to several hospitals for checking and the doctors always say that we are okay that nothing is wrong with us, we have been hoping for a child, my husband was beginning to keep late night outside and pressure from the family for him to marry another wife and divorce me, i was always crying and weeping because i was loosing my marriage. so i visited my friend in Florida and she told me that she also have been through this same situation but she got her help of getting pregnant from a Herbal Doctor of fertility,, so she told me that she will connect me to the Herbal Doctor and he will prepare a FERTILITY HERBAL SOAP for me to have my own child, i spent 4days with her in Florida and we both email the Herbal Doctor and he said i should bring all my information to him and he said in 3days the Fertility soap will be prepared and he will send/ship it to me through UPS, after I used it as he instructed, so i waited and i went back made love with my husband and i conceive. so i am very grateful to the Herbal Doctor for his help and miracle that help me save my marriage. please for same help getting pregnant, contact him on zicoherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts