Layover Life: Manila, Philippines

Merry Christmas everyone!!! 

if you follow me on Instagram ( @thethairishadventures ) you’ll see that this year my Christmas is being spent in Manila 🇵🇭 a few crew and I really wanted to do a tour today, either the waterfalls or volcano but due to it being Christmas Day and they celebrate it here pretty much all tour operators are closed so I did a bit of research online to see what’s around the area that wouldn’t be affected by the holidays and I found that there was a place called INTRAMUROS or the Walled City which is a 0.67 square kilometer historic walled area that was built in the late 16th century. 

seemed like a cool thing to check out so I invited the crew and luckily 2 of the girls said they would join so yayyyy I had someone to help take a few photos!😂  we took an Uber there for 300 pesos and walked around for about 2 hrs. IT. WAS. HOT. I mean I’m still used to the humid stinking heat of Asia so it didn’t bother me plus I love sweating, gross I know but it feels good to have your pores cleaned out and I feel like your body needs to sweat properly every now and then. I do make sure I drink plenty of water and rehydrate myself so I don’t faint or anything so don’t worry. 

after about 2 hrs we all had enough of the sun and walls so we caught a cab back to the hotel and since there’s always traffic in Manila there was plenty of time for me to take a power nap during the ride back😂 see there’s a bright side to everything. the girls wanted to go do a bit of shopping since everything here is on sale so I showed them where the nearby mall was then I went to grab a preworkout cold brew from Starbucks before editing the photos we took and doing my cardio in prep for the Christmas dinner buffet we have booked at the hotel. I’m soooooo looking forward to that! 

I’m now done with the gym and going to take a shower and possibly another power nap before dinner so here are the photos 











hope y’all have an amazing time with family and loved ones!!! 
lots of love
Chloe xoxo

📍 Next Stop: Phuket, Thailand 

Comments

  1. Hello everyone i know there is someone somewhere reading this my name is Dena Cruz from Leicester city,UK i want to share a great work of a spell caster called Priest Ade my husband and i had a fight which led to our divorce but when he left me a part of me left with him and i was to sad and cried all day and night i was searching something online when i saw people testifying about his great work and i just decided to give him a try i did everything he told me to do and he assured me that after 24 hours my husband will come back to me,the next morning to my greatest surprised a car stopped outside my house and it was my husband i'm so happy he can also help you email him at ancientspiritspellcast@yahoo.com or ancientspiritspellcast@gmail.com WhatsApp +2347059715465

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts