I'm not a white white doll..BUT SO WHAT


I’m not white, I don’t have white white skin, a small nose or barbie doll features. very few people do. 
I have big round eyes, a eurasian nose that is neither flat or protruding, and I have no idea what color my skin is. 
I’m constantly getting told by makeup artists and my bookers that I need to use whitening creams or sunscreen lotions to avoid getting freckles and how if I reduced my jawbone I would have the perfect face shape. I’m too tired to be bothered explaining to them or anyone else for that matter how I’ve had these freckles since I was a toddler. I’m half Irish, it’s in my blood to have freckles and no amount of sunscreen or whitening is ever going to get rid of them…but they won’t get it so I just smile and nod my head to avoid any further conversation on the subject.
the other day I went to BOOTS to pick up a few things and came across a whitening feminine wash. really Asia? it’s not enough that almost every cream/lotion/facial foam has to be whitening? now you have to go and make chicks here think they need their lady parts bleached as well? if you use that then you’re retarded. 
there’s no way that stuff can be good or even safe..I refuse to use any sort of whitening products on my face or body…no way in hell I’m contemplating using that on my lady parts. geez.
as for my freckles, big round eyes and not porcelain white skin well Asia you’re stuck with them because well I am what I am and just because a large amount of celebrities on this side of the world go get plastic surgery to get the perfect chin, cheekbones, nose, jaw line and whatever else they do to try become what is a messed up idea of “perfect beauty” doesn’t mean it’s ok to tell young girls if they fixed this or fixed that they would look beautiful, you have no idea what this does to their self esteem and image and anytime I hear about this I want to slap the idiot in the face. I have nothing against plastic surgery, if it makes you feel good about yourself and boosts your confidence and it’s what you want then go ahead, it’s your body, it’s your decision, just don’t go pushing your version of what’s beautiful on anyone else and ruin their lives while you’re at it.

Comments

Popular Posts