Dear Diary| Getting To Know Me

Hey beautiful people!
I’ve always and still always do get asked plenty of questions about my childhood, my family, my upbringing etc so I’ve decided to write a post to answer most of the commonly asked ones. If you have a question that I don’t answer here then leave me a comment here or on one of my social media’s and I’ll add it :)

1. HOW MANY SIBLINGS DO YOU HAVE?

There are 14 of us. I’m the 5th. The 4 older siblings live in Australia and the 9 younger ones are in Thailand. Most live in Bangkok so I get to see them when I have trips there. 

2. WHY DO YOU SOUND LIKE A CANADIAN OR AMERICAN? 

To be completely honest I have absolutely no clue. My guess is since I grew up moving around and living/interacting with so many different people, different nationalities and different accents it stuck since it’s the most neutral one. At least everyone can understand me when I speak😂 

3. WHERE DID YOU GROW UP? 

My parents were missionary volunteers throughout my childhood so I grew up all over the place, we moved a lot and were never in one place too long. I am for lack of a better explanation, a gypsy child. 

4. HOW DID THAT AFFECT YOU? 

I honestly never had any problem with the constant moving, I was used to living out of a suitcase and being able to get ready whenever I was told. It does have its pros and cons though like I got to the point where every time I had to move I would start crying because I got attached to friends or something so I taught myself to never get attached. Which at the time seemed like the best way for self preservation but later on in life people didn’t understand why or how and I would get called cold hearted and uncaring. To this day like the new Sam Smith song so aptly puts it...I am way too good at saying goodbye. This job also doesn’t help that much because friends you make here are constantly coming and going. 

5. DID YOUR PARENTS NOT HAVE TV? 

I’m sure they did but it was more for background music than entertainment😂

6. HOW DID YOUR PARENTS MANAGE AND ARE THEY STILL TOGETHER? 

We were all very well behaved kids believe it or not but even then I personally couldn’t imagine nor do I want to imagine how they managed all of us😂 Yes, they are still together and yes my mother is an amazing woman and she is my hero

7. DO YOU WANT A BIG FAMILY AS WELL? 

NO THANK YOU. As much fun as it was growing up with so many siblings there is no way I’m going to attempt more than 2-3 kids myself. My brain, my bank account and my body would be destroyed😂

8. WHERE DID YOU GO TO SCHOOL OR HOW DID YOU STUDY MOVING ALL THE TIME? 

We were all homeschooled by my mom who is a certified teacher. I loved it. I’m proud to say I was and still am a straight A student and I study best this way. It definitely isn’t for everyone though as you need to be very disciplined. 

9. WHAT IS YOUR BACKGROUND? 

I’m Irish/Thai. Dad is Irish from Waterford (it’s in the south of Ireland) and mom is Thai from Khon Kaen (it’s in the northeast of Thailand) 

10. HOW MANY LANGUAGES CAN YOU SPEAK? 

I can speak, read and write English and Thai fluently. I can understand a few other languages but my speaking skills are lacking immensely.  

11. CAN YOU COOK THAI FOOD AND GIVE THAI MASSAGE?

Yes to both. I learnt how to cook from a young age and I really enjoy it. I also did the massage course for fun. 

12. DO ALL YOUR SIBLINGS SOUND LIKE YOU? 

All the younger ones do. The older 4 have lived in Australia for ages so they are naturalized Aussies. 

13. WHAT DID YOUR PARENTS DO THAT MADE THEM MOVE SO MUCH? 

They were volunteer missionaries. We lived in compound communities and helped out in old folks homes, orphanages, schools for people/kids with special needs etc...
They are now retired living in the south of Thailand 

Aaaaannnnddddd that’s all I can actually think of right now😂 if I can think of any other ones I get asked a lot I’ll add them in as they come along. 
Hope you enjoyed reading this and if you have any other questions or anything else you want to know feel free to message me! 

xoxo CL


Comments

  1. Fascinating!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, I am Theresa Williams After being in relationship with Anderson for years, he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my friend and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4 pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem. email: drogunduspellcaster@gmail.com you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or any other Case.

      1) Love Spells
      2) Lost Love Spells
      3) Divorce Spells
      4) Marriage Spells
      5) Binding Spell.
      6) Breakup Spells
      7) Banish a past Lover
      8.) You want to be promoted in your office/ Lottery spell
      9) want to satisfy your lover
      Contact this great man if you are having any problem for a lasting solution
      through drogunduspellcaster@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this write up! I had a very similar upbringing of moving around a lot.. definitely makes for taking on adventures as an adult easier and more fun! That gypsy life is the best life!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing blog,
    Your blog is informative, thanks a lot for sharing.
    Yangon tour company

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts