October Roster 2017






Hi guys! October is going to be a fun month for me! 
I bid for Europe flights this month so I can enjoy a bit of the Autumn weather as well as a trip to my favorite US city for pumpkin spice lattes! Yes, I'm willing to operate a 15hr flight across the world just for that..😂 so far my roster looks like this:

✈️ Perth, Australia
✈️ Johannesburg, South Africa
✈️ Rome, Italy
✈️ Seattle, Washington
✈️ Hamburg, Germany
✈️ Munich, Germany
✈️ Copenhagen, Denmark

I might swap a flight or two and if so I'll update this as it happens but for now I'm pretty happy with it. I mean who can complain when you get all these awesome places to go to and explore.

Comments

  1. As a result enjoy to discover your exclusive amazing web site. Your site permits most of us many satisfaction.. beijing airport transfer Good luck with all the internet site.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts