Dear Diary: 50 Random Facts About Me

1. I was born on a Saturday

2. I'm lactose intolerant but I still love cheese and refuse to give it up

3. My least favorite thing about myself are my legs. I always hated them.

4. My dad is a twin and therefore I may be able to have twins

5. My favorite cheat meals are pizza or pasta. Carbs are bae.
 
6. The first thing I notice about people are their shoes

7. I have never owned an umbrella and I refuse to buy one

8. I have lucid dreams on a regular basis and most of them are nightmares

9. I've let out some rancid farts and pretended I couldn't smell anything but damn they were nasty

10. I am the most horrible person to be around when I don't have carbs. I take hangry to a whole new level

11. I cannot pick one song to be a favorite....I have too many

12. same for books

13. and movies

14. and tv shows....

15. I taught myself a lot of things just from watching YouTube videos

16. I read up on things to talk about so I don't sound stupid and so I seem educated

17. I really miss having a dog around. That's the one thing missing from my life right now

18. I love horse riding.

19. I once had oven flames burst into my face burning my eyebrows off 

20. The first album I bought was S Club 7

21. I pick at my thumbs when I'm anxious

22. If all else failed in life my plan Z was to do PlayBoy

23. Marriage horrified me. Until now.

24. Jim is the only guy who mentioned the word marriage to me and I didn't freak out and run

25. I have 6 brothers and 7 sisters

26. and too many cousins and second cousins to count

27. I can sit and read a book for hours 

28. I don't get bored. There's always some way to entertain myself

29. I snort when I laugh. Sometimes.

30. I own about 20 bottles of perfume....or more...

31. I have freckles on my face

32. I have never had a long distance relationship

33. I'm a very competitive and aggressive person in sports actually pretty much everything

34. My legal name is Esther by birth but no one calls me that unless its the parents and they are pissed off

35. My favorite flowers are lilies 

36. My childhood dream was to be a veterinarian to help animals

37. My favorite thing to do as a child were jigsaw puzzles and read text books

38. My earliest childhood memory is burning my hand on an iron after being told not to touch it

39. I was born and raised in a Christian Cult

40. I once extracted a giant blackhead from my nose that left a hole

41. I cannot see a pimple or blackhead without needing to pop it or pull the gunk out

42. I never had a manicure until I was in my 20's

43. I am a Taurus

44. I was born May 07 1988

45. I get extremely upset when I see animals abandoned and mistreated
 
46. I'm currently reading 3 books at the same time

* Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard
* The Last Kingdom
* The Widow
* Nine Uses For an Ex Boyfriend

47. cooking/cleaning are my stress relievers. I'm also slightly OCD

48. 3 things that make me happy

* dogs
* cake 
* cuddles

49. I was a straight A student. If I wore glasses I would be the embody the term "nerd"

50. My 9 years of being a strict vegetarian have come to an end. I'm now a regular human eating everything.


Comments

Popular Posts