Dear Diary: New Pedicure

I got a mani-pedi done today. My hobbit feet needed some TLC and my hands needed extra grooming. I get gel nails done because they last longer with my job and it's easier to have them done once every 2-3 weeks instead of after every flight. 
My normal nail place was busy so I decided to try out a new place which was just beside it. I usually go to Tip Top Nails in Souk Al Manzil for my pedicures and they've always been amazing but this time I tried Water Bike which is also in Souk Al Manzil and after getting my feet pampered there I can honestly say I will definitely go back. The lady gave so much extra loving care to my monkey toes they are as soft as a babies bottom. 

 

I went with nude polish to give myself a break from my usual eye blinding florecent bright colors I normally opt for. And this reindeer rug Jim brought back from Norway finally has some use....to be a backdrop for my photos😂 still feels weird to touch or step on so I try keep physical contact with the rug to an absolute minimum. 
I've got to go take my pre flight nap since it's a night flight and a long one at that. Till next time! 

xoxo Chloe 

✈️Next Stop: Seattle, Washington 

Comments

Popular Posts